Monday, July 28, 2008

weekend

Aahh, what a relaxing weekend, filled with nothingness. It was really what I needed to regroup with my peeps, my boys, even the big guy. Saturday morning the boys and I went to a birthday party. Sunday we skipped church and a Nerf gun fight erupted involving all of us (even me). I haven't laughed that hard in awhile. I fixed fried chicken for dinner sunday and the boys ate more chicken than...., well, they ate ALOT. Maybe I should fix fried chicken more often. Even though the heat is stifling, the boys spent lots of time outside on Sunday (with numerous water breaks), by bedtime they were so sweaty and stinky and dirty, I made them stay in the bath tub for awhile just to soak all the stink off. Boys. Refreshed and renewed for a new week, but I wish the weekend didn't have to end.

No comments: